Tuesday 16 October 2012

What I did during last school holiday?

                                In last school holiday, I went to my grandmother house with my family. My grandmother house in Kampung Batu Tiga, Johor. We do many great thing happen when we there.
                                 After we arrived there, I then took our item to my grandmother house. Our grandmother has wait we to arrive. It was because we do not visit it for a year. Then, I went to near chair to take a nap. My father came to me and wanted me to go help him. I wanted to refuse but I can`t because that naturally my respond to say yes. Its hard to me to say no. We went to garden. to take some fruit.
                                Next day, we all went to town just to take look. Then we went to seafood  restaurant  to taste seafood at that town. This town near to beach and can eat great seafood here. This restaurant was the best food in this town. The taste was so great that cannot be say a word to complain about the food. After taste that great food, we went back to my grandmother house.
                               We went to picnic near to hot spring at my village. My village was spot for tourist to come because of hot spring. Near the hot spring also has a river. That also why that place was special. That place make me feel relaxed. It just like nothing will not going happen.
                            After three day we there, we pack our thing and ready to go back to our house. I think this was most precious memory in my live.
                             

33 comments:

  1. It Has so many spelling mistakes PLEASE change it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also agree there is tons of mistakes in the essay I had to write in the proper words again

      Delete
  2. you really need to read through it a couple of times and check it thoroughly..there is far too many mistakes which can hope fully be improved if you work on the same essay couple of times...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This essay is hilariously bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this how you write an essay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolz sorry but i think u got 0/100 failed

    ReplyDelete
  7. try harder dude its not even going to help me

    ReplyDelete
  8. try harder dude its not even going to help me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spelling mistakes but its good
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a good essay
    Thank you so much
    to help me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the essay is very bad....
    pls improve and change it

    ReplyDelete
  13. What do you in a normal school day? Use the template below as a guide and post your own personal ‘Day in the Life of…’ CFA study material

    ReplyDelete
  14. IMPROVE YOUR SPELLING BUT OTHERWISE ITS NICE AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  15. Improve in ur spellings and also make better sentences,but it is somehow nice

    ReplyDelete
  16. try to work on you mistakes but I really liked you essay.next time check your spellings before you post thank you have a nice day.By the way don't mind other peoples comments even if they say you got 0\100 don't worry I believe next time you will do better

    ReplyDelete
  17. it really helped me get some points thank you

    ReplyDelete