Sunday 7 October 2012

The Embrassing Moment In My Life

                      The most embrassing moment in my life was time when I became manager for my school football team. It happen last year when I first time became manager. My team has a match and I must prepared all equipment that player need. When all player busy for their training, I arrange all equipment for tomorrow match.
                      Then, I unintentionally put wrong equipment. I don`t what happen to my brain but I put a shoe not for football field and I put wrong jersey. That jersey colour were pink and has teddy bear picture on it.
                      Next morning, I still not realise that equipment were wrong until I saw player wear that jersey and he do not realise what he wear. I think that was his t-shirt. Then I saw all player wearing same t-shirt. That was time I realise I bring wrong equipment. I wanted to tell them about it but it was too late because the match was started.
                       When all player in fields, opponet laugh to them.They feel weird and ask them what was going on. Then, opponent ask them if that jersey was yours team because it funny.Then, all player feel ashamed and at the same time angry to me because give this funny jersey.I also feel ashamed as manager and I try to not make same mistake. Eventhough my team won because teir opponent cannot focus because of our jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment