Thursday 29 November 2012

My Best Friends


               When was I child, my parent died in accident car and leave me alone. It makes me feel hopeless and depressed. What save me from this state was a group of kids calling themselves Booster. They took me to play with them.
               
                Member of Booster was Rayyan, Kamil, Sarah, Malik, and me. Rayyan was the oldest in our member and the leader for this group. He always make unpredictable and unexpected event when we play together. There was a time when he wanted to explore jungle to find the treasure. We were not able to prevent his intention but he was our leader and we have to accept it. Eventhough our activity were all weird but we all enjoyed  it. 
                 
                 Now we were form 4. We still together and still do weird thing. This time we will play baseball. Eventhough we new in baseball but we still accept our leader his desire because next year leader will not study in school. He has to find work or continue his study. That was why I wanted this moment will be  the precious memory in this school when we still together. I hope our friendship will last forever.

                 
                

No comments:

Post a Comment