Monday 8 October 2012

Start a story with 'If only Ilisten to'

                           If I listen to my father, maybe I not in this condition. I have lost my live about two year because of that incident. It happen about two years ago when I start playing new online game. It was real virtual game that can play like a real thing. I was selected to play this game as beta tester to test this game. I play this game everyday  and I spent all my time just for this game. My father really angry to me because I not study after first time I play this game but I ignored his advice.
                           When this game has been launched and this game has been sold out only for three days.The server for this game will start exactly twelve afternoon. I also join the game but this game was a trap. When all the people that buy this game log in to this game, they cannot log out and will stay until this game was cleared. The most shock about this trap was if  player was died, they cannot be revived back and will experience real dead.
                           I try very hard to live in this world and make sure that I can watched real sun. It take about two years to clear this game. After being released from that thing, I realize I at hospital and saw my father. I immediately apologies to him because not listen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment