Friday 30 November 2012

Love

                      Love is something that I do not understand. I have search many answer but still cannot understand it. Love is say emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment to something or someone.
                   
                      One day, I have bad mood and I don`t even say one word in school. When someone disturb me, I just keep quiet but when someone make me angry I just throw punch to his face without warning. Then someone greet and he was my teacher. When I see his eyes, I feels like he know that I was in bad mood. Then he ask me to meet him after school.
   
                       After school, I came to meet him and he ask either me feels okay today. It was because teacher feels I not okay today. I told the truth to teacher. Then, teacher order me to go to surau and take wudhu. Then he want to me read Al Quran and he wanted me truly understand what I read. After I read, I still not understand the meaning and I repeat again.

                       Then I understand now what was real intention teacher wanted me to read Al Quran. He want to feel calm by knowing what I read. Now I know that Allah love His servant and always help us.
             
                       Thing that happen on that day make me understand what love it is and who should I give my love.
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment